Friday, November 4, 2011

It's just that chicken with it's head cut off, running around chasing monkey's

  Strike while the iron is hot, in a crazy mixed bag of nuts kinda way.  It's totally correct to assume the worst of humanity.  Stricken ravaged, Broadway show collaboration, it all is without meaning.  I could talk about problems and solutions, but it really would be like a monkey pissing on the top ant of an anthill.  You get one, maybe two, twenty perhaps, but there are still a million more pouring out of urine, the city.
   I guess you can't forget your problems, but you try anyways. It's human nature to forget the good, the better, still yet the best.  We strive towards our destructive nature, forgetting the stop sign's even there. The wild ride, the careening, tilting, and whirling madness that is humanity. All bad no, but chicken running around with it's head cut off, yes, I think that's right. I must admit, I'm biased, and jaded, stricken with a pained heart. That is my humanity.  

No comments:

Post a Comment