Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Beautiful Zombie Come Undo Me Tomorrow?

   I found myself in the bottom of a bottle. I stood looking westward at the sunset through the wavy glass bottom.  I just stood in a "hmmm really?" sort of manner.  I just breathe, and try to wipe my mind clean from the day. I mean without being too uppity and philosophical about it. I'm just your regular day to day asshole, still looking for a reason to be (me).
   I could be a million other people, but I'm just me. I'm not smart enough to be a free radical, and too damn poor to be a business tycoon.  I'm just about as average as the day is long. But today, today is different the kind that makes a "hmmmm really" mean something. I'm not smart enough to know what, but the wondering makes life a little less zombie rat race, and more colorful and dare I say interesting.  I could fight for meaning, but I guess I WILL CHOOSE to enjoy the moment, for the they don't come often. I found the being inside a little happier today.  I'm okay with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment