Sunday, June 17, 2012

At an Understanding Age

    Sometimes in my life and maybe your's too. I feel like the world is breathing age and understanding into my life. I can only accept it, being that I'm not a genius or anything really special at all. But I am understanding life in so many more ways. That I feel myself filling with a quiet realization of existence. I understand the frailty of life and the acceptance of death, my death. I'm just speaking out of a need to write this feeling down. I understand and therefore I am more than before. A man moving through life creating little waves and accepting the ones washing over me. Please and thank you God for this life and all the blessings you have bestowed on myself and my family. I humbly pray for your continued blessings. Thank you so much. Life is ........

No comments:

Post a Comment