Thursday, October 27, 2011

Death!! Last Meal! (I'm Going to Skip out on This Check!)

  I like the snow, white and fluffy, cold, yet inviting.  I don't know why?   Really, I don't have a clue. I don't like being cold, but it is invigorating though.  I guess it's probably a morbid curiosity.  Cold, frozen, unmoving, yes dead, I mean dead.  It's a relationship I despise.  I do realize it is part of the life function.  A major part, although an unpleasant subject.
  A true calling, we all may not apply for, but get the task anyway.  I guess that's what is ringing so clear for me.  A taste of the end, without it being the end.  The weird delight I take in a joyful way of cheating death.  Even if only for pretend, and briefly, like I said before "I don't like being cold".  I'm pretty sure I'd like being dead even less.  So Winter is really a give and take from kinda season.  The end, mindful of a swiftly approaching gasp for the newness of spring.
  I'm just going to stand here and watch my breath roll from my mouth in a ball that's reaffirming I'm alive.  So enjoy the taste without paying for the meal.  But before you do try out Fall first, the leaves colors are to die for.

2 comments:

  1. remember that winter is only a hibernation, so too might be death!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not dead yet. So I can't say. I've only bought the bus tokens.

    ReplyDelete