Thursday, October 13, 2011

Crawling baby, Siding quickly, Laptop tables, and the Burnt out Brain, All While making candy!

   My youngest son started crawling yesterday.  He's moving around quite quickly now. I had to build two gate systems today.  Also had an old buddy stop by today. I hear he's pretty good at siding too.  Which is good for me.  I have a pesky section of my home pretty open to the elements.  So I need to side it, and soon, before winter. 
   I also built a laptop table Mark 2 design for me.  I have some bugs to work out of the laptop table.  It's attached to my chair and has a definite lean to it.  It does rest in my lap, also spins 360'.  I'm pretty happy, yet still frustrated with it not being perfect.  I have an idea.  However at the moment it's in Oz with toto. So my quest to build a laptop table perfectly remains. 
    The solution is there, I just can't reach it.  Damn brain work already!!  I already deposited the necessary quarter to make it work!  Still nothing, nothing, nothing. Why does this pesky brain still fumble, forever grasping at ideas.  All the while missing the most pertinent to the project.  Arrrgghhh Damn, Damn it, frigin brain work.  I must be getting daft.  Every door I open, I manage to get hit with a back draft igniting my brain stem.
    Always leaving an occasional rainbow day of ideas free of burn and gleaming like the finest of diamonds.  Ahhh that's when the real creativity flows so pure.  Ahhh so pure, so clean, ring a ding-ding ohhh what love I have for those infrequent days.  I generally think from A to L to B, and X,Y, and Bingo finally Z. I think so weird, I probably should have been born a Wonka. I could make candy, probably kill the occasional oompa-loompa. But otherwise I could make candy mostly edible, just like Wonka.

No comments:

Post a Comment