Friday, October 28, 2011

Food For Thought

  It's an interesting thing, how a simple word or phrase when written or spoken.  That the tone of them is creating a world which doesn't exist anywhere, but in your mind.  I know for a fact, that I don't believe in what you're beliefs are. It's a simple matter of logical deduction.  My reality is cheeseburger hamburger helper, your's curry, chop suey, etc. etc. etc.. I believe in Sake, you perhaps beer, cola, or apple juice. It's a never ending combination of the foods that make our meal, our life.
  A simple slip of the tongue can turn the world upside down. It can mix the food and drink, and spoil the meal.  It can make you puke, heave, and hurl your way through each day.  A bitter hangover you might not have asked for, but got anyway.  I did not ask for a wobbly lime Jello mold with mandarin oranges suspended inside.  It's not that I don't like it, just hate it really. I'll eat it, but not happily.  That's life rarely giving you what you ask for, but sometimes, sometimes...  It's what you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment